DOT Physicals in Cedar Grove, NJ
The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires certain commercial drivers to complete a physical exam before obtaining a commercial driver’s license. The test is performed to determine if the applicant is suitable to drive safely now, and in the near future.
At AFC Urgent Care Cedar Grove, our team of experienced physicians and medical professionals are available to perform DOT physicals on a walk-in basis.
DOT standards include:
- At least 20/40 vision
- Ability to determine the difference between colors of traffic lights
- Ability to hear a forced whisper at least five feet away
- Blood pressure no higher than 160/100
- No use of habit forming drugs, amphetamines, or narcotics
- Passing of stress test with note from physician stating you have no driving restrictions
The medical team at AFC Urgent Care Cedar Grove can conduct DOT physicals for companies of all sizes.
We offer convenient night and weekend hours, which makes it easy to fit in an exam when most doctor’s offices are closed. There is no appointment necessary, with little to no wait time, so you don’t have to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician – simply walk into our urgent care center.
For more information, call us today at 973-239-2300.